2021-2022 New Student Enrollment
We are enrolling students for all grade levels for the 2021-2022 school year. The enrollment process is done online at https://iusd.org/about/iusd-enrollment.
Please complete the online steps, including gathering all necessary documents before enrolling. Please read through all steps for final instructions. You will be contacted by our office, via email, to complete your registration.
2021-2022 School Year - Grade Level Placement Guidelines
2022-2023 New Student Enrollment
Registration opens March 4, 2022 at 12:00 noon.
For all grades, the enrollment process is done online at https://iusd.org/about/iusd-enrollment
2022-2023 School Year - Grade Level Placement Guidelines
Pre-K and Kindergarten Students
Turtle Rock's Kindergarten Round-Up will be held in person on Thursday, March 3rd at 6:00 PM in the MPR. This is an event for new, incoming Kindergartners for the 2022-2023 school year. Parents only, please. Masks will be required. No registration is necessary.
All electronic resources can be found on the Kindergarten Information page on IUSD.org.
Click here for the Kinder Round Up Video
Click here for the Pre-K and Kindergarten Video
Process for Elementary School Choice - Incoming Grades K-6
*Note: Elementary school choice requests are submitted directly to the school. To assure that the approval is random and unbiased, the approval process is implemented as follows:
- The school choice window begins the first day school resumes after winter break and ends the last Friday in February.
- Parents/Legal Guardian complete an online School Choice Form and submit it on the website of the desired school site.
- Based on request forms submitted by the deadline, a lottery is held and waiting lists (by grade level and site) are established.
- Requests received after the deadline are added to the end of the established waiting list. Please call 949-936-6250 to be added to the waitlist.
- Periodically, schools are closed to School Choice due to high enrollment.
- Parent/Legal Guardian must provide transportation to the requested school.
Please start the enrollment process by visiting the IUSD Enroll website and gathering the required enrollment documents.
You will then be contacted by the Turtle Rock office, via email, to complete your registration. Please allow up to 2 weeks to receive an email from us. Pre-K and Kindergarten parents will have an opportunity to request an AM or PM schedule during enrollment confirmation.
Final classroom teacher assignments will be available on August 17, 2022 in the Parent Portal.
If you have specific questions about the enrollment process, please email DarcieOtt@iusd.org.
- ECLC students and students that left IUSD and are now returning do not need to complete the online registration; please call Turtle Rock office at 949-936-6250.